The Avnu Advantage
A simply smarter way to sell your property.
A smarter experience
We understand that selling your home can be both exciting and stressful. You want to get the best possible outcome but often there are so many unknowns.
We make selling your home smarter by empowering our agents with the tools and data they need to put their local market knowledge to work. This helps them:
- Accurately position your property to maximise your sale
- Attract the right buyers to your home
- Time your campaign perfectly to help you achieve your goals
- Implement the best strategies to keep you ahead of your competition
Giving your agent the data they need gives them back time to do what they’re best at: connecting, engaging and negotiating with potential buyers.
A stress-free experience
We understand that selling your home can be stressful. We make the experience as worry-free as possible by giving you real-time access to your property campaign.
For the first time in Australia, you can access up-to-the-minute stats, feedback and see all agent activities related to the sale of your property, giving you complete transparency into the performance and progress of your campaign.
You can instantly see everything you need, including:
- The number of people who have clicked your property online
- How many buyers have enquired about your property
- Who has requested a copy of your contract
- Price indicators from interested parties
- How many groups attended your open house
A human experience
We’re powered by technology but driven by our people.
What makes selling your home with LJ Hooker Avnu truly successful is the calibre of people working on your property sale.
Our agents have years of local experience behind them and a successful track record in markets both strong and slow. It’s only right that they’ve been recognised as some of the industry’s highest performers.
Working alongside our agents is an experienced team of marketing, technology and support staff. Their level of expertise is unmatched in the industry.
Want to know more?
Speak to an agent about a free appraisal.