Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Boasting a prized placement within an enclave of striking period homes, this completely endearing freestanding house presents a wonderful place to call ‘home’. Nestled high from the street and taking in a sweeping district outlook, it boasts all the charm of its original Circa 1900 stone build, coupled with spacious contemporary living areas. Easy care with generous bedrooms and a private alfresco terrace, its setting sees it not far from North Sydney’s CBD, shopping and eateries. Walk to the bus, rail, ferry, bayside parks and the soon to be Victoria Cross Station.
– Freestanding home, front verandah, high ceilings, timber floors
– Spacious living, dining and gourmet gas kitchen
– Gorgeous front balcony and rear entertainer’s terrace
– Three generous bedroom suites, internal laundry
– Ample street parking, blissfully quiet and tranquil setting
– Walk to the iconic Kirribilli Village
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000