Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Rarely will you find a character apartment with such an exceptional location. Light, bright and airy, this tightly held art-deco beauty exudes charm and supreme convenience. Located on the first level in a group of only four apartments, this home offers immediate appeal, whilst the shared garden offers rare outdoor living features. Enjoy living in the heart of the Artarmon village, with trains, schools and city buses on your doorstep.
– Rare prime position within Stunning Character building
– Period art deco features with high ceilings and large windows
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom
– Large master bedroom, accompanying sunroom/office/nursery
– Light-filled bedrooms and sunroom
– Shared garden with fire-pit, BBQ and vege garden.
– Double brick construction, well maintained
– Located in the heart of Artarmon village, convenient walk to shops and Train station
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000