Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Situated on a 600sqm allotment of level land and brilliantly located to enjoy first-rate facilities and outdoor activities, this recently refreshed property surrounded by designer homes will prove attractive to investors and to couples seeking to step into the sought-after suburb of Tarragindi. Tarragindi is a popular residential choice due to its green, leafy streets with plenty of parks and walking trails and close proximity to Brisbane CBD. The property is an easy walk to the popular St Elizabeth’s primary school and is close to a range of primary and high schools, Griffith University, childcare centres, shops, medical centre, sporting fields, and Greenslopes and PA hospitals.
– Set in a peaceful, quiet and leafy sought-after street
– Vast rear garden backs onto Shaftesbury Street park
– Large established gardens with areas of level lawn
– Large tidy kitchen with lots of bench space, storage
– Hardwood polished timber flooring throughout
– Easy access to walking tracks and bike path to city
– Near children’s playground, dog park, and cafe
– Set in the Wellers Hill government school catchment
– Oversized enclosed storage/workshop under the house
– Near express bus route and easy access to M3 Freeway
Best suited for:
Ideal for investors and couples seeking to enter the market in a sought-after and exceptionally convenient neighbourhood.
*If you require access for more than 2 people to inspect, we recommend booking a private inspection. Simply click on ‘Book an Inspection’ below.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000