Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned in an up and coming neighbourhood where liveability and affordability are still achievable, this property is ready to be enjoyed, while presenting boundless potential and possibilities to add personal touches, renovate or recreate into a contemporary home.
– Well-located in a sought-after inner-city suburb
– Friendly and safe with a generous community spirit
– Expansive level gardens with well-maintained lawns
– Mature tropical trees, fully fenced and easy care
– All-seasons outdoor entertainment deck, storage
– Generously sized gas kitchen includes a dishwasher
– Air conditioning in two bedrooms, fans throughout
– Hardwood polished flooring in the living areas
– Ground level of the property has a private entrance
– Five kilometres to CBD, great transport and schools
Best suited for:
A young family seeking a comfortable property whilst offering scope to add personal touches, renovate or rebuild.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000