Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: Onsite.
Why you’ll love it
Set well back from the street, this top floor apartment is like an urban oasis. It’s nestled in a leafy setting enjoying peace, privacy and an indoor/outdoor flow. The living/dining area is wonderfully spacious and the common outdoor pool makes summer entertaining a breeze.
– Spacious L-shaped living/dining room flows to balcony
– Covered balcony with leafy views and urban glimpses
– Separate kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances
– Two bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with built-in robe
– Fully tiled light-filled bathroom with desirable bathtub
– Two air conditioning units, undercover parking space
– Shared outdoor pool, garden, BBQ and games room
– Well-presented and ready to move into or rent out
– Placed just footsteps to shops, cafes and bus transport
– Close to Chatswood shopping, dining, entertainment
Best suited for
Professional couples and investors who value the best of both worlds – vibrant city living with exceptional tranquillity at home.
Council rates: $344 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
Strata rates: $795 pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000