Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set behind a charming façade, this period home has been renovated and extended with contemporary style, whilst retaining all of its stunning original features, it is conveniently located a short walk to Roseville Public school, shops and rail.
– Light-filled interiors spill out to expansive covered deck
– Spacious contemporary open-plan living and dining room
– Private established garden with level lawn and storage
– Gas kitchen with cathedral ceiling and breakfast bar
– Large master bed fitted with built-in robes and fireplace
– Picture rails, leadlight windows and high ornate ceilings
– Modern bathrooms, timber floors and air-conditioning
– Rinnai infinity hot water, gated driveway to lock up garage
– 793sqm approx. in a very prestigious, east-side address
– Short troll to Roseville station, village cafes and shops
Best suited for:
Those looking for a great single-level floor plan for easy indoor/outdoor family living in a convenient, east side location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000