Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Peacefully positioned on 969sqm in an exclusive enclave a stroll to all amenities, this exceptional family residence creates an immediate impression with its stunning manicured gardens, stylish interiors of impressive proportions and superb alfresco entertaining.
– Large formal living room with elegant gas fireplace
– Adjoining banquet sized dining overlooks pretty garden
– Spacious family room with fireplace spills to outdoors
– Casual dining with bi-folds to entertaining terrace
– Established garden with level lawn, pool and studio
– Marble kitchen appointed with European gas appliances
– Huge master with robes, modern ensuite, family room
– Three further bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with separate bath and large laundry
– Electric gates lead to garage with internal access
– Sits in the Killara High and Lindfield East catchments
Best suited for:
Those looking for a substantial entertainer’s home a moment’s stroll to shops, buses and Lindfield East Public School.
Water rates | $179 pq approx.
Council rates | $652 pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000