Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Auction Location: On Site.
Why you’ll love it
Enjoy the prestige and convenience of a village-centric address with this spacious apartment set on the 2nd floor of a well-maintained security building footsteps from cafes, shops and transport. It offers immediate comfort with filtered skyline views and scope to add your own creative flourishes.
– Double brick block with intercom entry and level/lift access
– Abundant natural light, fresh paint and new carpet throughout
– Oversized living and dining area opens to undercover balcony
– Neat kitchen includes dishwasher, s/steel oven and gas cooktop
– Two good size bedrooms featuring original built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with cosmetic updates, separate bath and shower
– Gas heating, shared laundry on same floor with washer/dryer
– Near private hospital, daycare facilities and esteemed schools
– Buses near door to ferry wharf, Taronga Zoo, Manly and the city
Best suited for
First homebuyers, professional couple, investors and buyers with vision
$172 Water Rates (per quarter)
$313 Council Rates (per quarter)
$913 Strata Rates (per quarter)
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000