Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Part of a boutique block of twelve within a level stroll to cosmopolitan Mosman village, this beloved apartment is on the market for the first time in close to 40 years. Basking in a sunny north aspect, it has recently been refreshed yet offers scope to personalise and capitalise.
– Vast indoor/outdoor flow in private leafy setting
– Spacious living/dining room with cream carpet
– Wide balcony with North Sydney skyline glimpses
– Separate kitchen with functional appliances
– Lovely bedrooms, light-filled bathroom, bathtub
– Single lock-up garage, large storeroom on title
– First floor, full brick, impressively low strata levies
– Rapid access to the CBD by bus, ferry or car
– Central to Balmoral Beach and Clifton Gardens
– Stroll to shops, supermarkets, cafes, fine dining
Best suited for:
Professional couples, active downsizers and astute investors who value space, light and a
cosmopolitan address within in an easy walk to all the essentials.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000