Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Why you’ll love it;
Occupying a deep level block within sandy footsteps to Balmoral Beach, this renovated home offers a convenient, private and secure setting with a prized north-to-rear aspect. A triumph of functional family living, it’s a haven of space, natural light, freshly renovated interiors and child-friendly.
– Level block and level 80m walk to Balmoral Beach
– Separate large second living opening onto north facing garden
– Double lock-up garage and loads of storage
– A generous 300sqm of internal living space
– Crisp white designer colour scheme that is flexible
– Vaulted ceiling open plan kitchen/living/dining flowing to balcony
– Deep level rear garden ideal for children and pets
– Generous main bedroom with private terrace and water glimpses
– Bedrooms with built-ins, located near light-filled bathrooms
– Development approval for an in-ground pool
Best suited for;
Families who appreciate space, light and a hard-to-beat Balmoral Beach address with accessible beach access. Baby boomers who want an accessible beach lifestyle in a house that can be locked-up when overseas.
Council rates | $624pq approx.
Water rates | $240pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000