Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
A character workers cottage built around the 1920s, this home boasts a deep block of park-like grounds that backs onto Wynnum Creek. It’s well-presented, light-filled and quiet yet a stroll to rail transport, shops, cafes, Moreton Bay restaurants and Pandanus Beach.
– Comfortable living and dining rooms with pine floors
– Kitchen with functional appliances and dishwasher
– Generous bedroom with classic VJ timber panels
– Light-filled fully tiled bathroom with a bathtub
– Corrugated iron roof and off-street parking space
– Garden abundant in space for children and pets
– 800m to Moreton Bay and restaurant precinct
– Stroll to Pandanus Beach and fun waterparks
– Walk to rail and wide choice of cafes and eateries
– Nearby cinema entertainment coming in 2020
Best suited for:
First home buyers and investors seeking a move-in ready home in a great location with exciting further potential.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000