Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Designed to maximise its water views from every level and room possible, this fully renovated masterpiece presides over the bobbing boats of Middle Harbour from its absolute waterfront position. Ideal for boating enthusiasts and water babies, it features a jetty, pontoon and pool.
– Sprawling open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Thick stone bench tops including a breakfast bar
– Top-of-the-line Miele appliances for home chefs
– Sumptuous alfresco dining terrace with ‘wow’ views
– Separate casual living or rumpus flows out to pool
– Bedrooms with built-ins, balcony access and views
– Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, freestanding spa bath
– 1,685sqm block with level garden, deck, boathouse
– Double garage, additional secure off-street parking
– End of exclusive cul-de-sac near golfing and cafes
Best suited for:
Large, active families who value pristine contemporary style living, entertaining on a grand scale and taking advantage of a prized waterfront position.
Water rates | $179 pq approx.
Council rates | $1,254 pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000