Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it
Positioned on a 497sqm parcel, this freestanding bungalow presents a spacious floorplan that is readymade for grand scale family living. Enhanced by high ceilings and neatly maintained interiors, it offers superb further scope to personalise or update in certain areas. A dine-in style kitchen presents room for easy meals and gatherings, while outdoors includes a Vergola covered terrace and expansive sun filled yard. Embracing a premier address, the home is minutes to city buses and Countess Park.
– Selection of living zones include formal lounge room and casual family space
– Outdoor entertaining area flows into sprawling paved yard amid lush greenery
– Expansive kitchen has well proportioned dine-in area with scope to modernise
– Four generous bedrooms, master is graced with large study or parental retreat
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, water tank, solid brick construction, foyer
– Single car space, walk-to-everywhere address proximate to schools and shops
– Co Agent John Welch Di Jones 0409 500 598
Council Rates $674pq
Water Rates $292pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000