Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Central to Top Ryde and Putney village, to call this home an ‘apartment’ would be a huge understatement. Occupying a first-floor position with 239sqm on title, it enjoys house-like proportions with oversized front and rear outdoor entertaining areas and high-end finishes and inclusions.
– Sprawling open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Open plan gas kitchen, Staron seamless bench tops
– Smeg appliances including dishwasher, zip tap
– Terrace, barbeque kitchenette, elevated outlooks
– Private split-level rear courtyard bathed in sun
– Bedrooms with built-in robes and outdoor access
– Oversized main bedroom with fully tiled ensuite
– Internal laundry room, lovely crossflow ventilation
– Double secure parking with storage and power
– High-quality, boutique block of twelve, pet friendly
Best suited for:
Professional couples, families or downsizers who enjoy the elevation and low maintenance living of an apartment without compromising on space or style.
Water rates | $179pq approx.
Council rates | $318pq approx.
Strata rates | $928pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000