Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Why you’ll love it:
Gazing out over the bobbing boats of Morrison Bay, this home boasts formal and informal living and dining rooms, open plan indoor/outdoor poolside entertaining and a sunny north-to-rear aspect. It’s enviably positioned a stroll to ferries and Putney village shops and cafes.
– Kitchen/dining room with thick granite bench tops
– Formal dining room and two separate living spaces
– Roomy front and rear alfresco entertaining terraces
– Rear courtyard and refreshing pool for summer dips
– Flexible rumpus room with granite bar and fridge
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes plus a study
– Huge master suite with walk-in and deluxe ensuite
– Fully tiled bathrooms, stone vanities, powder room
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs, internal laundry
– Double garage, internal access, further parking
Best suited for:
Medium to large families who enjoy retreating to separate spaces when desired and then reconnecting to share quality time together and with friends.
Water rates | $172pq approx.
Council rates | $581pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000