Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
Built in c1880, this rare brick workers cottage is move-in ready with exciting potential to capitalise or make it your own. With original features, generous proportions and light-filled interiors, it’s a leisurely walk to parks, cafes and bus and rail transport and accessible to UQ and the CBD.
– Single-level living, high ceilings, crisp white walls
– French doors, timber fretwork, built-in bookshelves
– Formal lounge with classic fireplace, formal dining
– Kitchen with functional appliance and dishwasher
– Paved outdoor entertaining and leafy garden
– Bedrooms with private dressing rooms or studies
– Light-filed bathroom with bathtub, separate W/C
– Internal laundry, air conditioning in key rooms
– Close to Annerley village shops and supermarkets
– Convenient to hospitals, schools, foreshore reserves
Best suited for:
First home buyers and investors seeking a well-presented character home that will allow them to personalise and capitalise on its desirable location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000