Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it
Set amidst established gardens in an idyllic family friendly neighbourhood, this beautifully presented home enjoys Northerly sunshine and stunning water views. The four bedroom home is situated in a lovely, quiet location whilst being just moments to the lively village hubs of Cremorne and Neutral Bay with renowned restaurants, Orpheum Cinema, a choice of elite schools and direct city transport.
* Freestanding family home on a peaceful and private 505sqm
* Newly refreshed interiors with fluid living and sitting rooms
* Sun-drenched entertainer´s verandah, auto Markilux awnings
* Stone-topped gas kitchen, sunny glass-fronted dining room
* Four double bedrooms with built-ins set over two levels
* Upper level kid´s retreat, sunlit casual living and study area
* Private child-friendly garden with DA approved pool
* Lock-up garage, off street parking, underhouse storage
* Walk to Middle Harbour Public School and Primrose Park
* Moments to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre and Redlands
Council rates $609pq
Water rates $172pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000