Mosman 41 Redan Street
Historic charm and Balmoral views in a premier street.
Why you’ll love it
Perfectly situated above Balmoral Beach gazing towards Middle and North Head, this home presents an exceptional opportunity for families. It exudes historic charm while offering five living spaces, a level garden and the potential to renovate or rebuild when ready (STCA).
– Offered for the first time in over half a century
– Formal and informal indoor/outdoor living/dining areas
– Gas kitchen, stainless steel Ilve appliances, dishwasher
– Family room and entertaining terrace with water views
– Lush garden and level lawn ideal for children and pets
– Separate rumpus room with walk-in storage/wine cellar
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, two with water views
– Bright bathrooms, one bathtub, internal laundry room
– Two gated off-street parking spaces, one undercover
– Stroll to Queenwood, convenient to other top schools
Best suited for
Families who want to create the ultimate Balmoral Beach lifestyle and appreciate a home with space, light, historic charm and dazzling Middle Harbour views.
Council Rates: $790 pq
Water Rates: $172 pq
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View