Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Elegantly positioned on a large 658m2 block in one of Bulimba’s premier locations. This two storey, four bedroom residence blends traditional elements with modern features so that it retains the timeless appeal of a traditional Queenslander while also catering to a contemporary lifestyle.
The owners are on the move after over 20 years in the home and it’s time for a new family to make it their own.
Situated on beautiful Bulimba Hill which offers a North Easterly aspect, the home is cooled with bay breezes and has panoramic views of the Brisbane River. Filled with period features including timber flooring, VJ walls, high ornate ceilings and stained glass, residents will enjoy the open plan lounge and dining areas, spacious kitchen and well positioned balcony perfect for entertaining friends and family. Relax watching cruise ships sail all the way to the Gateway Bridge.
– Four generous size bedrooms including master with WIR and ensuite.
– Full size kitchen with pantry, including a large breakfast bar, and gas appliances.
– Full width rear covered patio overlooking an expansive backyard of lush gardens and 9 by 4.5 mtr heated swimming pool.
– Garage & ample off street car parking and perfect for caravans, boats or trailers. A boat ramp is only 5 minutes away.
– Traditional Wood fired pizza oven great for entertaining.
– Crimsafe throughout the lower level.
– Fans and air-conditioning for those still summer nights.
Bus and Ferries are all within walking distance of your doorstep. Nearby or by short public transport options are a number of reputable schools including Anglican Church Grammar (Churchie), Cannon Hill Anglican College, Lourdes Hill, St Peter & Pauls, Bulimba State School and Balmoral State School, making this home ideal for large established families.
With the vibrant and bustling Oxford St precinct conveniently located just around the corner, cafes, fine dining, cinema, there is easy access to multiple entertainment options. Why not leave the car at home and hop on a ferry 200 metres away for more eateries and entertainment of NorthShore or Hamilton, or head in to Teneriffe, The Valley, CBD or South Bank, for endless choices. Ferry access to the cycleway also provides a healthy City or University commute alternative.
A residence of this calibre only becomes available every so often, so make sure you do not miss the opportunity to inspect this classic family entertainer.
The owners are motivated to sell! Call to arrange an inspection today.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000