Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it
Built in 1912, this Federation family home is the epitome of elegance. Period charm blends effortlessly with refined finishes to create a timeless showpiece that’s as functional as it is exquisite. Enjoying an easterly aspect with superb Middle Harbour views extending to Manly, it’s just a stroll to cafes and Balmoral Beach.
– Open plan kitchen/family room, French limestone floors
– Travertine terrace and award-winning rear garden
– Traditional glamorous formal living and dining rooms
– Marble kitchen with gas stainless steel Ilve appliances
– Master bedroom with sitting area, dressing room, and ensuite
– Top floor bedroom retreat with ensuite and downstairs sitting room
– Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, laundry, air conditioning
– Double garage with rear lane access, storage room
– Immaculate home, nothing to spend, move straight in
– Exclusive enclave a stroll to boutiques, cafes, city buses
Best suited for
Families with an appreciation for timeless elegance, water views and a sophisticated lifestyle.
Council Rates: $670pq
Water Rates: $172pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000