Enter your details below to receive monthly market insights and sales across the Northern Districts.
Mosman 4 Redan Street
Elegant Federation manor a stroll to Mosman village.
Why you’ll love it
Built in 1912, this Federation family home is the epitome of elegance. Period charm blends effortlessly with refined finishes to create a timeless showpiece that’s as functional as it is exquisite. Enjoying an easterly aspect with superb Middle Harbour views extending to Manly, it’s just a stroll to cafes and Balmoral Beach.
– Open plan kitchen/family room, French limestone floors
– Travertine terrace and award-winning rear garden
– Traditional glamorous formal living and dining rooms
– Marble kitchen with gas stainless steel Ilve appliances
– Master bedroom with sitting area, dressing room, and ensuite
– Top floor bedroom retreat with ensuite and downstairs sitting room
– Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, laundry, air conditioning
– Double garage with rear lane access, storage room
– Immaculate home, nothing to spend, move straight in
– Exclusive enclave a stroll to boutiques, cafes, city buses
Best suited for
Families with an appreciation for timeless elegance, water views and a sophisticated lifestyle.
Council Rates: $670pq
Water Rates: $172pq
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 499 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View