Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it
The epitome of timeless elegance, this home gracefully blends c1908 Federation charm with impeccable modern style. Flowing over two levels, the home boasts three decadent indoor/outdoor living spaces, including a casual top floor retreat with superb Harbour Bridge views.
– High ceilings, timber floors, leadlight windows, fireplaces
– Gourmet open plan kitchen/family room flows to garden
– Marble and stainless steel bench tops, gas appliances
– Beautiful alfresco entertaining by the luscious garden
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with marble fireplaces
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, main with an ensuite
– Stylish light-filled fully tiled bathrooms, two with bathtubs
– Heating, air conditioning, double garage, good storage
– Absolutely nothing to spend, impeccable family home
– Corner position on 1,059sqm in desirable Mosman street
Best suited for
This home promises a dream lifestyle for families, from little ones playing in the garden to teenagers hanging out in the upstairs retreat.
Council rates: $740 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000