Seaforth 34 Ponsonby Parade
Sun washed family home of superb scale and quality.
Why you’ll love it
This beautifully finished residence embraces a prime rear north outlook and sets an impressive standard in luxury living and entertaining. It’s level 1,290sqm parcel is no more than a stroll from Seaforth’s village shops, boutique cafes and city transport.
– Smartly styled interiors enriched with abundant natural light
– Seamless flow to all-weather alfresco area, mosaic tiled pool
– Front terrace captures Middle Harbour and city skyline views
– Sunlit balcony overlooks full sized north-south tennis court
– Miele appointed induction kitchen boasts 40mm stone surfaces
– Five top floor bedrooms, two with ensuites, dedicated office
– Master features gorgeous full ensuite glimpsing the harbour
– Self-contained lower level with private entry, stone kitchen
– Timber floors and high ceilings through multiple living zones
– Jetmaster gas fireplace, internal access to dual car garage
Best suited for
Families, entertainers, growing families and multi-generational living.
Council rates $931pq
Water rates $172pq
- 6 Bed
- 5 Bath
- 3 Car
- Land 1290.00 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View