Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Built in c1890, this grand Victorian residence is brimming with charm, character and further potential. Exquisite period features exude historic elegance while the functional floor plan, landscaped gardens and peaceful, private and leafy setting make it wonderfully liveable. DA approved plans by Walter Barda Design also offer exciting scope to maximise the homes potential.
– Two separate lounge rooms, one with a classic fireplace
– Various verandas, front and rear landscaped gardens
– Kitchen with gas appliances and adjoining dining room
– Master bedroom with sunroom and veranda access
– Large second bedroom, marble fireplace and veranda
– Flexible fifth bedroom or third living area / kids’ playroom
– DA approved plans plus CC for luxury residence with double parking
– Well-presented, move-in ready with scope to enhance
– Stroll to Sirius Cove foreshore ideal for picnics and dogs
– Walk to cosmopolitan Mosman village shops and cafes
Council rates $509pq
Water rates $172pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000