Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Architecturally designed, this north-facing apartment is filled with natural light and appointed with stylish finishes, offering a convenient and contemporary lifestyle, all within a lazy stroll are chic shopping villages, vibrant eateries, transport and schools.
– Private, self-contained waterside peninsula community
– Apartment is set-in the Mediterranean inspired Catania
– Aesthetically pleasing and soothing colour palette
– Open-plan layout easily flows to the large outdoor area
– North-facing alfresco enjoys district and bay views
– Gas and stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Double bedrooms, master has ensuite and walk-in robe
– Private study nook with storage, internal laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, good storage space
– Video security system and secure garaging for one car
Best suited for:
Those seeking a stylish, low-maintenance and easy-care apartment in a central location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000