Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Your hunt for the perfect entry level Tarragindi home to ends here! This beautifully renovated brick and tile property will have you hooked; from the moment you step through the front door the rest of the world will disappear.
Situated on large 607m2 fully landscaped block this family home is well positioned, close to all amenities, local parks, bus stops and beautiful Toohey Forest, while only being 6kms from Brisbane CBD. The 4 bedrooms are all generous in size, with 3 having built in wardrobes. Entertaining will be a pleasure with open plan free flowing living through to the large covered entertaining deck overlooking Toohey Forest bushland. Built for the great Queensland lifestyle and sure to become the host of many parties and family gatherings, room enough for everyone to enjoy.
The owners have made other plans; they are serious about the sale and their much-loved home must be sold. Take advantage of this opportunity and secure your dream home before someone else does.
– Huge covered entertainers deck overlooking pool and Toohey Forest bushland
– Recently renovated kitchen with AEG oven, gas cooktop & an abundance of storage space
– 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
– Two living areas, one on each level
– Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Enclosed laundry room and massive under house storage space
– 3 car garage underneath with internal stair access
– 3kw solar power and 2 x 3,000 litre rainwater tanks
– Crimsafe on all doors, security screens & bars to all windows.
– Walking distance to multiple Toohey Forest walking and bike tracks
– Within Wellers Hill School Catchment
Excellent location only 6kms from Brisbane CBD, set in the ever-popular Wellers Hill State School Catchment, surrounded by some of Brisbane’s best childcare centres, public & private schools, convenient public transport routes, cafes, parks and amenities at your doorstep.
These desirable positions are very rarely available to purchase, and simply do not last long. Call Mark or Dylan today to view!
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000