Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Self-contained on both levels, this home is a sumptuous fusion of classic and contemporary design with exciting lifestyle options. Accommodating large families, multiple generations or tenants, it’s fully renovated, bathed in sunshine and set in a prestigious enclave near schools.
– Impeccably presented and appointed, city glimpses
– VJ timber walls, ornate ceilings, fresh neutral colours
– Vast open-plan indoor/outdoor flow on both levels
– Quality kitchens with electric appliances and dishwashers
– Covered alfresco terraces for sublime entertaining
– Bedrooms with built-in robes, two with lovely ensuites
– Deluxe fully tiled bathrooms with lots of natural light
– Ducted air-conditioning, double undercover carport
– Holland Park Primary and Cavendish High catchments
– Convenient to city buses and various café precincts
– Currently tenanted until 4 Jan 2021 at $950 per week
Best suited for:
Families seeking to comfortably accommodate multiple generations or those who like the idea of a beautiful home and investment property in one.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000