Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Auction Location: Online.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a ground floor position with level access, this roomy beach pad has been designed with vast open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind. It’s nestled in quiet leafy surrounds near Narrabeen Beach and Narrabeen Lagoon, making it ideal for surfers and water babies.
– Lofty high ceilings, timber floors, plantation shutters
– Open plan kitchen and spacious living/dining room
– Stone bench tops, sleek gas appliances, dishwasher
– Huge alfresco entertaining deck in quiet leafy setting
– Deck enjoys a north aspect and captures all-day sun
– Bedroom with built-in robe, lovely built-in study nook
– Neat fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry facilities
– Secure underground parking with lift, storage cage
– Stroll to surfing, water sports, foreshore walking tracks
– Walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, express city buses
Best suited for:
First home buyers, investors or downsizers who value a sense of space and a beachy cosmopolitan lifestyle.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000