Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Auction Location: Onsite.
Why you’ll love it:
Soaking in the panoramic views, the glass-wrapped living spaces allow the vistas to take centre stage. Designed to maximise space and bring natural light into every room, this recently renovated property is ideal for those seeking a touch of contemporary class.
– Solidly-built double brick and sandstone dwelling
– Low maintenance, landscaped and terraced gardens
– Multiple outdoor spaces and easy access to the pool
– Casual living and dining open the alfresco and pool
– Chic Bosch and stone kitchen with an induction cooktop
– Master has views and an ensuite with a Cleopatra bath
– Double bedrooms with built-ins and captivating views
– Luxurious family bathroom and a powder room
– Polished Cyprus timber floors and plenty of storage
– Split-system air-conditioning and an electric fireplace
Best suited for:
Those seeking a unique entertainer with a touch of panache and contemporary class in a coveted and convenient location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000