Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a supremely peaceful and private position to the rear of the building, this apartment gazes out over Middle Harbour to the lush greenery of Northbridge Golf Club. It’s bathed in northerly sunshine and convenient to foreshore reserves, culinary attractions and the CBD.
– Roomy living/dining space flows out to the balcony
– Balcony with leafy district outlooks and water views
– Bright separate kitchen, stainless steel appliances
– Generous bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Light-filled bathroom with a bathtub and shower
– Well presented with room to add value if desired
– Ready to move into or rent out for strong returns
– Stroll to your choice of beautiful foreshore reserves
– Also stroll to golfing, tennis and recreational facilities
– Central to Cammeray and Neutral Bay eateries
Best suited for:
Professional singles, couple and investors who value peace, privacy, natural light, spectacular views and a cosmopolitan position easily accessible to the CBD.
Water rates | $177pq approx.
Council rates | $246pq approx.
Strata rates | $710pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000