Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
This beautifully maintained family home presents an exciting opportunity to an astute buyer who is looking towards the future, providing the prospects of either renovating, extending, rebuilding or subdividing in a gorgeous tree-lined street. Conveniently placed within a stroll to Wellers Hill School, multiple parks, cafes, public transport and amenities.
– Leafy 1,012sqm block with 25 metre frontage
– Generous light-filled interiors, creamy neutral palette
– Neat kitchen with gas appliances and a dishwasher
– Formal living/dining room plus casual living or dining
– Covered alfresco entertaining, timber floorboards
– Stunning garden surrounds with established trees
– Generous bedrooms, light-filled bathrooms, bathtub
– Air conditioning, garaging, rain tank, solar power
– Central to walking tracks, dog parks, multiple cafes
– Convenient to buses, day care centres, kindergartens
Best suited for:
Families who have dreamed of owning a home on a sprawling 1,000sqm block, developers and investors alike who are looking to land bank for future potential.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000