Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it
Set back from the street and enjoying a leafy outlook, this first floor apartment will spark the interest of savvy first home buyers and astute investors. Well-presented with scope to bestow your own style on the home, it’s a stroll to The Great Northern, rail and Chatswood CBD.
– Living/dining room and balcony with north aspect
– Separate eat-in kitchen with gas cooking facilities
– Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
– Both bedrooms with built-in robes, one mirrored
– Bathroom with bathtub, shower and natural light
– Security entrance, parking space, share storage
– Stroll to Great Northern Hotel and Pacific Hwy
– Walk to Artarmon and Chatswood train stations
– Close to Lane Cove village shops and eateries
– Move in or rent out now, update in your own time
Best suited for
First home buyers and investors seeking an affordable property in a convenient location.
Water rates | $172 pq approx.
Council rates | $328 pq approx.
Strata rates | $1040 pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000