Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it;
Occupying an 809sqm parcel of land with a desirable northwest-to-rear aspect, this home is on the market for the first time since it was built in the 1950s. It presents an exciting chance to renovate or rebuild in a convenient position near rail, Top Ryde and West Ryde Public School.
– Original 1950s brick home with character features
– Deep block with lush lawns in a peaceful setting
– Formal lounge room and separate formal dining
– Roomy eat-in kitchen with functional appliances
– Sunroom or study with elevated district outlooks
– Generous bedrooms, main with built-in and fan
– Light-filled original bathroom including a bathtub
– Garage, undercover carport, additional parking
– In liveable condition but poised for a makeover
– Wide leafy street, just a stroll to Carara Reserve
Best suited for;
Those seeking an exceptional opportunity to create a contemporary family masterpiece in keeping with the ever-changing streetscape in this sought-after enclave.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000