Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
Impressively peaceful and private with a sun-drenched north-to-rear aspect, this townhouse is a statement in contemporary living and entertaining. It flows over multiple levels with an exciting flexible floorplan and is desirably placed a stroll to cafes, restaurants and The Oaks.
– Vast open-plan indoor/outdoor garden entertaining
– Roomy living/dining with timber floors flows out to rear
– Granite kitchen, gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Alfresco entertaining with a level landscaped garden
– Bedrooms with built-in robes, main with an ensuite
– Fully tiled bathrooms, bathtub, internal laundry room
– Flexible top floor bedroom or second living space
– Ducted air-conditioning plus video security entrance
– Double secure underground parking with internal access
– Easy commute to North Sydney or CBD by bus or car
Best suited for:
Those who value peace, privacy, fresh modern interiors and plenty of natural light all within an easy stroll to the culinary heart of Neutral Bay.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000