Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Why you’ll love it;
Placed on the second floor of the tightly held ‘Kelburne’ building, this apartment provides a visual feast for those who adore the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. With epic views from the shared rooftop as well as the master suite, it offers stylish light-filled living a stroll to ferries.
– Spacious living/dining room with air conditioning, northerly sunshine
– Two balconies enjoying leafy and harbour/city view outlooks
– Stone kitchen, electric cooking appliances, dishwasher
– Bedrooms with built-in robes, main with balcony
– Fully tiled light-filled bathroom with bathtub/shower
– Rooftop provides the ultimate NYE vantage point
– Security entrance, lift access, accessible laundry
– Off-street parking space soon to be undercover
– Beautifully presented, fresh creamy colour scheme
– Stroll to bus, two ferry wharfs and foreshore reserves
Best suited for;
Executive couples, downsizers and investors who value style, location and, most of all, iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House views.
Water rates | $180pq approx.
Council rates | $315pq approx.
Strata levies | $1,542pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000