Enter your details below to receive monthly market insights and sales across the Northern Districts.
Mosman 212 Raglan Street
Sumptuous family living in prime Balmoral Slopes position.
Why you’ll love it
Set over three levels connected by a lift, this architect-designed home with Middle Harbour views is where contemporary elegance and functional family living meet. An entertainer’s paradise, it embraces a seamless indoor/outdoor flow with a manicured garden and pool.
– Superb elevated bush and water views to North Head
– Open plan kitchen and expansive living/dining room
– Stone bench tops, gas stainless steel Miele appliances
– Casual living / rumpus / cinema room with wet bar
– Level manicured garden, pool, decadent wine cellar
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins and large terraces
– Fully tiled bathrooms, freestanding bath, powder room
– Ducted air conditioning, flexible study or storeroom
– Double garage with internal access, further parking
– Stroll to Balmoral Beach, Mosman village, Queenwood
Best suited for
Families with teenagers who enjoy distinctly separate living spaces, generous bedrooms and the option of taking a dip in the pool or at the beach.
Council rates: $917 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
- 5 Bed
- 4 Bath
- Land 702 m²
- 2 Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
Inspections and Auctions
These times don't work for you?Schedule a private inspection
- Street View