Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it
Nestled behind a shaded courtyard garden, this deceased estate is a truly rare find – a home of Federation-era beauty and structural integrity thoughtfully extended and updated with scope for swimming pool STCA. With northerly views across Middle Harbour and an equidistant 500m to Balmoral Beach and Mosman Village, it presents as a premier residential address.
– Two expansive decks with reserve and harbour views
– High ceilings with Federation cornices, roses, picture rails
– Original hardwood polished floors and leadlight windows
– Updated kitchen with integrated appliances and gas hob
– Formal dining room including original working fireplace
– Bonus room ideal as private study/home office or nursery
– Downstairs entertainment area with kitchen and bathroom
– Dress circle Balmoral location with bus stop 50m away
– Lock-up garage with separate workshop or storage shed
Best suited for:
Families, entertainers and renovators looking to create a unique home.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000