Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: Onsite.
Why you’ll love it
A haven of peace, privacy and historic charm within a stroll to ferry transport, this apartment is like an urban sanctuary. Beautifully presented throughout while enjoying leafy outlooks and a Harbour Bridge cameo, every room is filled with an abundance of natural light.
– Spacious living/dining room with cosy gas heating
– Galley kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances
– Bright generous bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and natural light
– New carpet, fresh paint with creamy neutral tones
– Internal laundry, security entrance, parking space
– Nicely presented, ready to move into or rent out
– Part of a full brick block of six named ‘Orillia’
– Stroll to both Avenue Road and Mosman cafes
– Close to Reid Park, Sirius Cove, Mosman Rowers
Best suited for
First home buyers looking for an exceptional entry point into Mosman or downsizers after a lovely low-maintenance lifestyle.
Council rates $325 pq approx
Water rates $172 pq approx
Strata levies $1,182 pq approx
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000