Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set on 935sqm with dual street access backing onto Wynnum Creek, this c1896 home exudes classic Queenslander charm. Peaceful and private, approximately 800m to Moreton Bay, it presents an inspiring opportunity to acquire a lifestyle address with historic value and make it your own.
– Vintage Queenslander, original hoop pine flooring
– Classic VJ timber wall panelling, fretwork, veranda
– Corrugated iron roof and creamy picket fence
– Formal lounge room with combustion fireplace
– Formal dining, serviceable open plan kitchen
– Alfresco entertaining deck and park-like garden
– Generous bedrooms, bright bathroom, bathtub
– Walk to bus and rail transport and shopping area
– Stroll to waterfront restaurants and cinema in 2020
– Near Pandanus Beach and kid-friendly water parks
Best suited for:
Families and developers who value land size, location and a rich sense of history.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000