Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a ground floor position in a boutique Art Deco block of four, this apartment exudes elegance with vivid original 1930s charm, quality enhancements and a house-like ambience. It’s footsteps to buses and close to Chinamans Beach, Balmoral Beach and Mosman village.
– High ceilings, ornate cornices, polished timber floors
– Picture rails, French doors, crisp white walls, full brick
– Formal lounge with fireplace and air conditioning
– Sunroom or study, view of North Head and horizon
– Kitchen/dining room with gas Bosch appliances
– Direct access to garden entertaining (not on title)
– Bedrooms with built-ins, one with air conditioning
– Fully tiled bathroom, bathtub, separate water closet
– Air conditioning in both living and dining spaces
– Security entrance, easy commute to CBD by bus
Best suited for:
Professional couples or downsizers who value ground floor living, sumptuous elegance and close proximity to gorgeous beaches and cosmopolitan amenities.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000