Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
A stroll to Woolworths and cosmopolitan Neutral Bay village, this top floor duplex offers open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining set to a Bridge and Opera House backdrop that dazzles both day and night. The master suite with views galore and a dressing room is sure to impress.
– Full brick 1920s, high ornate ceilings, French windows
– Formal lounge room with adjoining sunroom or study
– Open plan kitchen and living/dining with timber floors
– Front and rear terraces for lovely alfresco entertaining
– Play host to NYE parties everyone will want to attend
– Bedrooms with built-ins, stylish light-filled bathrooms
– Master suite with views occupies the entire top floor
– Walk-in robe/dressing room, ensuite, private living area
– Security entrance, air conditioning, undercover carport
– Stroll to restaurants, nightlife and express city buses
Best suited for:
Professional couples, families and active downsizers who relish views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks and enjoy entertaining and low-maintenance living.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000