Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it
Basking in a sun-drenched north aspect, this apartment boasts uninterrupted views over Middle Harbour and across to Clontarf. Designed with an emphasis on gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining, it’s a stroll to Balmoral and Chinaman’s beaches and city buses.
– Living/dining room with timber floors and bi-fold doors
– Generous covered balcony for alfresco entertaining
– Stone kitchen bench tops, Smeg induction cook top
– Stainless steel appliances including handy dishwasher
– Generous bedroom with built-in, private leafy outlook
– Fully tiled bathroom with frameless glass shower screen
– Internal laundry facilities, undercover parking space
– Immaculate, light-filled, ready to move into or rent out
– Quiet and private, walk to Chinamans and Balmoral
– Stroll to handy local shops and express bus transport
Best suited for
Professional singles and couples or those looking for a superb city pad or executive rental with spectacular water views and a beachy cosmopolitan address.
Council rates: $300 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
Strata rates: $1087 pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000