Enter your details below to receive monthly local market insights and sales.
Putney 16 Storey Street
Family entertainer with a pool in a prized cul-de-sac.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it
With an emphasis on space, this lovely, light-filled and roomy home has been designed with family living and entertaining in mind. Complete with a pool, it occupies a 898sqm block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac convenient to Putney shops, cafes and foreshore reserves.
– Vast open plan kitchen/family room with pool view
– Granite bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances
– Covered and uncovered poolside alfresco dining
– Lush manicured lawns with room for a ‘granny flat’ STCA
– Generous bedrooms all with mirrored built-in robes
– Bright bathrooms, powder room, air conditioning
– Master bedroom with ensuite and water glimpses
– Double lock-up garage, further off-street parking
– Convenient to Putney village shops and eateries
– Close to bus and ferry transport and The Punt
Best suited for
Growing families who appreciate generous proportions both indoors and outdoors and enjoy summer barbeques and cooling off in the pool.
Council rates | $600pq approx.
Water rates | $303pq approx.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 898 m²
- 2 Garage