Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Exceptionally spacious single storey home located in the highly sought after St Johns Wood Precinct, overlooking the city skyline. With a versatile and intuitive floor plan that is designed for flexible functionality and inspired separation of space, striking the perfect balance between relaxed family living and stylish entertaining. A family focused home that is perfectly located next to the gate at John XXIII, close to the beach, HBF Stadium, Bold Park, Claremont Quarter and the City.
– Family living with hand-crafted limestone fireplace, spacious dining
– Modern kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, granite counters
– Private master bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite, private terrace
– Large second bedroom with built-ins plus en-suite
– Third/fourth bedrooms with custom double desks, built-in robes & Jack & Jill ensuite
– Spacious home office or 5th bedroom with its own outside access
– Large main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate W/C
– TV/games room/teenage retreat opening to L-shaped pool with heating
– Limestone paved outdoor alfresco entertaining BBQ area, security alarm
– Double auto garage, attic storage, ducted cooling/heating/vacuum
Best suited for:
Growing families or families with teenagers who enjoy space and privacy.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000