Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
Awash in sunshine with a creamy neutral colour palette, this home embraces single-level living while playing host to sprawling open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. It enjoys a peaceful, leafy setting convenient to a selection of schools, city buses and lovely parks.
– Elevated block embracing sought-after hill position
– High ceilings, ornate cornicing, hardwood timber floors
– Vast living room flows to alfresco entertaining deck
– Stone kitchen with gas appliances, timber island
– Generous bedrooms, built-in robes, ceiling fans
– Light-filled fully tiled bathroom with a bathtub and shower
– Spacious rear garden capturing easterly sunshine
– Easy access to St Elizabeth’s Primary and Weller’s Hill State Schools
– Close to kindergartens and multiple parks
– Minutes from local bus stops and city bikeways
– Additional storage underneath
– 6kms from CBD, only 15 minute drive
– DA approved plans for major renovation available on request
Best suited for:
Families seeking an immaculate home in a peaceful, leafy and family-friendly enclave with DA plans create a generous family residence.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000