Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
Embracing single-level living on an elevated block, this home is ideal for young families with formal and informal indoor/outdoor entertaining with a deep level garden. Boasting a prized north-to-rear aspect, it’s a stroll to Roseville Public School and in the Killara High catchment.
– 1930s home, ornate ceilings and timber floors
– Bright formal lounge and separate formal dining
– Vast light-filled open plan kitchen/family room
– Gas stainless steel appliances plus a dishwasher
– Outdoor entertaining deck, generous level lawn
– Bedrooms with built-in robe and access to study
– Original bathroom with bathtub, water closet
– Ceiling fans, undercover parking, storage space
– Move-in ready with scope to enhance over time
– Close to Chatswood shopping, dining, cinemas
Best suited for:
Young and growing families seeking a desirable entry point into the sought-after Roseville market and its prized North Shore lifestyle near thriving Chatswood and foreshore reserves.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000