Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
The grandeur of this c1907 Federation manor with Harbour Bridge and Opera House views can’t be overstated. Set on 1260sqm of private manicured grounds in a premier street with a sense of community, it’s an entertainer’s nirvana crowned by a palatial parents’ retreat.
– Lofty ornate ceilings, intricate leadlight windows
– Cosy marble fireplaces, extensive use of sandstone
– Stately proportions, seamless indoor/outdoor flow
– Chef’s kitchen with thick Calacatta marble island
– Alfresco terraces, tessellated tiled return verandah
– Wine connoisseur’s cellar, pool, sauna and gym
– Oversized bedrooms, sumptuous bathrooms, study
– Ducted air-conditioning, triple car garage, storage
– Near Clifton Gardens and vibrant Mosman Village
– Fully enhanced by top architects and designers
Best suited for:
Families who love to entertain on a grand scale and value a decadent home steeped in history with views of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000