Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it;
With immense street appeal, this family home has been renovated and extended and promises an effortless modern lifestyle. From the manicured front gardens to the private, peaceful, north-easterly rear garden, everything about this property oozes style and quality.
– Quiet, east-side location opposite Barambah reserve
– 1920s charm blended with architect designed additions
– High patterned ceilings, fretwork and blackbutt floors
– Spacious, open plan living flowing to covered entertaining
– Chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances and Corian benchtops
– Double bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Air-conditioning, solar, cellar, Jetmaster fireplace
– Plentiful storage, garage with additional off-street parking
– Level garden, antique Parisian front doors, separate media room
– Walk to Roseville Public, Chatswood, buses and shops
Best suited for;
This home promises a relaxed lifestyle for families of all ages and stages in a prized, peaceful, convenient location.
Council Rates $439.40pq
Water Rates $284.08pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000