Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding an elevated position overlooking Tarragindi reserve this impeccably presented property set in tropical gardens offers a haven for growing and extended families whilst the huge entertainment deck, pool, gazebo and fire pit offer space for entertaining.
– Located on 612sqm piece of land in a leafy location
– Two separate living areas ideal for extended families
– Gas and stone kitchen, island bench and breakfast bar
– Master has mood lighting, luxe ensuite, walk-in robes
– Bedrooms include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Stylish bathrooms recently renovated, big storage area
– LED mood lighting and plantation shutters throughout
– Polished flooring and ducted air-conditioning upstairs
– Full irrigation system to gardens, four rainwater tanks
– Near St Elizabeth Primary/Wellers Hill State Schools
Best suited for:
Growing families who love to entertain and enjoy a stylish indoor/outdoor lifestyle, in a great neighbourhood.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000