Speak to a property expert
To organise a free property appraisal with a local LJ Hooker Avnu property manager simply fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
Why you’ll love it
The ultimate blend of historic charm and contemporary style, this impeccable 1920s family home is an entertainer’s paradise. It boasts formal and informal living, gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor spaces with a manicured garden and pool plus a top floor parents’ retreat.
– High ornate ceilings, timber floors, original fireplaces
– Open plan kitchen with separate living and dining areas
– Corian bench tops, gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Manicured garden with level lawn, heated swimming pool
– Separate formal lounge room with a charming fireplace
– Generous bedrooms with built-in, immaculate bathrooms
– Huge master suite with dressing room and study nook
– Air conditioning, internal laundry, secure parking space
– Ducted heating with programmable gas heating system
– Impeccably presented and ready to move straight into
– Convenient to Cremorne town centre and Mosman village
Best suited for
Families and entertainers who enjoy sumptuous contemporary living and historic charm.
Council rates: $768 pq
Water rates: $172 pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000